Friday, January 21, 2011

Edit, Edit and Edit again!

Starting an online business is a TON of work! But I will admit I am having fun. There are parts I LOVE (wearing sweats) and parts I dread (the post office) and yet other parts that I love and hate depending on my mood. HA!
Jazzmyn Willow Designs has been on Etsy for almost a month now and the first items listed are no longer getting viewed. I am going to start at the first item and work my way through to the last, carefully editing, upgrading photos, and adding stories wherever possible.
These were the first two items I listed. The original photos were CRAP! The new upgraded photos are better, don't cha think?



2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow earrings! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New photos are much better. I know the hassle of getting decent photos! http://www.etsy.com/shop/cassandrarose?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete