Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still to come ...

I have boxes and boxes of vintage and or antique items still to be listed in my Etsy Boutique - http://www.etsy.com/shop/jazzmynwillowdesigns

Items to be listed include: China, silver flatware,  vintage typewriter with case,  1940's or 50's emerson fan, vases, jewelry, cookbooks and or advertising pamphlets, antique toy singer sewing machine, antique dolls, knick knacks, train case, 35mm slide cases, patterns, and more.
Most of these items have been in my husbands' or my family for decades and have been stored in boxes in my garage or my spare bedroom.
It is a long process to clean, research, photograph and post each item but I think it is worth it. I love the idea of allowing these items to leave their cold dark storage places and go out into the world and have a new life with someone who will appreciate, repurpose or regift them. They have been hidden away for far too long. For this reason I try to keep my prices as low as possible.

If you are looking for something imparticular feel free to contact me. I can send you photos of items in my care prior to cleaning, researching and posting them if you are interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment